Monday, January 27, 2014

Final Photomontages


These are my best Photo montages based on the work of famous photographer, David Hockney who first invented joiners which are a bunch of photos that capture a movement such as handing you a cup of tea which he famously took a photo montage of.In the photo montage I took with the people in it I let them just hang around the pole and captured their movement. They swung, talked and danced around and I got it on camera.The second one was a pillar I practiced taking photo montages on. The pictures on all photo montages are shot vertically and I got various shots and angles of the caution tape and most of all, the pillar.

1 comment:

  1. I love the theme of your blog it is very unique. I also like your joiners, especially the top one of you guys walking.

    ReplyDelete