Tuesday, January 21, 2014

All About Me


Hello people of the internet!
 My name is Imani Belt and this is my first time being in a digital media class as well as having a blog.I go to school at Kapa'a Middle School and I am currently in 8th grade. I have attended Kapa'a Middle School for almost 3 years and have had a lot of fun making friends.

The classes I have most enjoyed taking throughout the years, are art and G.T ( Gifted and Talented program for digital media.) I like taking G.T because you get to learn cool techniques on Photoshop and explore new things almost every project that comes abroad. In art it is also very fun because you get to draw and learn about new Artists and what they are known for and what they have drawn.

I also enjoy the program K.P.A.C (Kauai Performing Art Center) in which we are in plays and act. Another thing that is fun for me is traveling to see my family in California, Arizona, and Oregon. When I grow up I want to be an actress un movies and t.v shows. If that fails I want to be a directors assistant. Please enjoy my blog and have a fun time on the information super highway. Stay fabulous.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Imani! love your blog girl ;) Your background is fabulous and it overall looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeyyyy gurl love the way you just look so fabu in da pop art pictures mmmmmmmhhhhhmmmm. Oh and your profile picture is so frogilicious mmmmmmhhhmmm. K gurl catch you later mmmmhhhhmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Imani, your blog is sooo cool. I love your background so much its so you. Your blog is just really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Imani, your blogs amazing, I love the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your blog Imani!!!!!! Great job on your all about me post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where would you want to travel in the future?

    ReplyDelete