Friday, January 10, 2014

Magazine Cover


This is my finished Magazine Cover that I created in the fall of 2013 at Kapa'a Middle School.
We used digital cameras and photoshop to create a multi-layered image that describes who we are.
It was hard work but I made it work and got it finished on time. The magazine subject of my magazine was cooking and recipes as shown on the sub headings.

The first thing I changed on my original image in Photoshop was the black contour lines that I outlined my photo in. The next thing I did was add color onto the second layer of my drawing which was the black contour. We were taught to  use the alt button to select the color of my real drawing. Lastly I warped the background image which was a tree and edited the colors to make it match my color scheme.

When I first heard of this project, I was a little hesitant of what it was about and what we had to do since it was my first big project in g.t. Luckly I got the hang of it and discovered that it was actually really fun. We got to choose our color schemes and all these cool techniques learned on photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment