Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Practice Profile Story



Our progress story is about Me and how I would like to become an actor or a directors assistant. The purpose of this video was to get us ready for the Hiki No video on elder's words of wisdom. This video helped us know what we need to work harder on and what we could do better next time when we do our final.

We chose this subject because in our group we didn't really have a lot of hobbies we did so we just chose what I wanted to be when I grow up and my plans for the future because we thought it would make an interesting video with a different side to the story. We chose me I guess because other people didn't want to be the main focus of the video and I was fine with it. All in all I think that we made an okay video and shot some great interview shots but we needed to work on time management and the main story of the video. It was good for us to practice before we did the final that way we knew a little bit on how to make this video great. It was a good experiment.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is really cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks well done Imani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and awesome Practice Story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What inspired your team to do your practice story on how you want to be an actor or director's assistant instead of doing somthing else?

    ReplyDelete